- This event has passed.
Aurora Online Spring Biannual – Organized by the University of East Anglia
10. 5. 2023 - 11. 5. 2023
This year’s Aurora Spring Biannual will be organized by the University of East Anglia, on the 10th and 11th of May.
Aurora Biannuals are gathering places for students, researchers, staff, academic administrators, and stakeholders who are deeply committed to social impact, and each one of them has a history of engagement with their own communities.
Attached to this message you can find the programme of the event and the link to join the sessions. Please confirm your attendance by registering here.
Throughout this two-day online event, we will explore topics surrounding the theme of “The Possibilities of International Education”, highlighted by our keynote session on Wednesday, given by Dr. Anne D’Angelo, Assistant Dean of Global Initiatives at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.
Please join us for as many sessions as your schedule allows! Some highlights include:
- Exploring the use of AI/ChatGPT in Higher Education
- A Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) panel discussion
- Aurora Student Competences (BEVI, LOUIS, and SEISMIC)
- A student session surrounding the topic of mental health and wellbeing
- How our future education and research will adapt and develop further within the changing international climate
- Impactful international projects at the University of East Anglia
- Looking back and looking forward: Aurora Alliance Achievements
Join us at the Biannual and help us move towards building an even stronger Aurora community! And we encourage you to share your Biannual experiences on social media as well. Please tag your posts with the hashtag: #AuroraUEABiannual