The International Division of Palacky University Olomouc (UP) is launching Aurora Alliance Mini-Grant Programme to further support the development of the European Universities strategic partnership goals of the Aurora Alliance. This scheme aims to strengthen the cooperation of Palacky University Olomouc with other eight Aurora Alliance university partners beyond the current project activity scope.
It primarily offers an opportunity to UP Faculties, Education and Research Centres to engage in academic and professional cooperation across the disciplines within the Aurora Alliance. The scheme supports the bottom-up approach and invites academicians and professional staff to build the working teams with Aurora partners by prioritizing their own international academic collaboration ambitions.
If you are interested in applying for a Mini-Grant, please click on our application form.
For more information on the Aurora Alliance project, you can take a look at the UP Aurora website, and the Central Aurora Alliance website.
To connect with a partner working in your field interest, or if you have any questions regarding the Mini-Grant Programme, please contact Martina Balekova (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Aurora Office.
For more inspiration on putting together your application, take a look at some of our suggested topics for Mini-grant funding:
- Aurorisation of courses for course leaders, especially in the 4 Pilot domains (using the grants for the full cycle of making your courses more aurora-relevant as per internationalizing your syllabus, adding SDG perspective, online pedagogy tools, administration support)
- Preparing a specific joint-degree programmes with Departments from Aurora partner institutions (using the mini-grants for the full cycle of programme degree preparations)
- Research collaboration on SDG-related topics focusing on environmental sustainability, inclusive education and more (e.g.preparing Horizon Europe calls)
- Preparing joint Erasmus+ collaborations from the level of Study Departments(e.g. upcoming KA 2 107 call openings)
- Working on social engagement with local actors through your educational programmes (e.g service-learning projects in the community, collaboration with governmental and non-governmental organisations)
- Specific PhD level research collaboration with Aurora scholars ( e.g initiating collaboration and/or engaging relevant PhD fellows and supervisors from the Aurora Alliance universities and the associate partner universities)
- Student Initiatives tying into the 4 pilot domains of Health & Wellbeing, Culture: Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability, and Digitalization & Global Citizenship
Aurora Mini-Grants – Frequently Asked Questions
Mini-Grants – Alliance Members and Associate Partners Contact List