We are happy to inform you that Copenhagen Business School will be organizing International Summer University Programme (ISUP) in Summer 2023.
As part of the ISUP, two Aurora courses will be offered, each for 7,5 ECTS:
An Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship
Social Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation
Duration of the courses: 27 June – 13 July 2023
Exam period: Home assignments written in parallel with the course: 27 June – 14 July 2023.
Please note that in order to help students get the maximum value from ISUP-courses and to jump-start the learning process before the start of classes, students are expected to do a preliminary assignment – eighter a generic test/assignment that will be developed concerning “Nordic Nine” for all bachelor/undergraduate courses or an assignment prepared by the course coordinator & instructor for the graduate courses. The workload is approx.. 20 hours.
Application period will start on 7 February 2023 at 12.00.
Students will have to fill out an online application through www.cbs.dk/isup
You can read more about the application and student categories here: https://www.cbs.dk/en/study/international-summer-university/application-and-fees
The students are asked to tick the AURORA student box and selecting their home university when applying for exchange. Each Aurora Alliance university can nominate up to 6 students to apply and to participate during the programme.
Palacký University students who will want to participate need to follow below mentioned procedure:
- Students needs to register at the application website between 7 February and 14 February 2023 – applications will be accepted on first come, first serve basis
- At the same time, students must inform about their application (until 15 February the latest) the Aurora Mobility Coordinator on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Students accepted to the programme can apply for Aurora student mobility scheme. Financial fee should cover accommodation, travel and allowance. From January 2023, the new Aurora student mobility scheme will be as follows:
- Travel allowance: 200 EUR
- Accommodation etc.: 1-14 days 160 EUR/day, 15-30 days 140 EUR/day
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Please consult: https://www.cbs.dk/uddannelse/international-summer-university-programme-isup/application-and-fees/exchange-students
- If any, students must fulfill course prerequisites stated in course descriptions.
- Students of good academic standing. Students are not required to submit any proof of English proficiency, but since all courses are taught in English and at a high academic level it is highly recommended to have a strong command in both oral and written English otherwise it might be difficult to follow the courses and pass the exams.
- Accommodation/housing will be available for international students.
- Link to the application for housing will be sent to students by e-mail in April 2023.
- Move-in date: 23 June 2023 at 12:00 noon (CET) the earliest.
- Housing must be financed by the student; however, the home institutions should have mobility money from the Erasmus+ project Aurora Alliance to cover housing and travel costs for their student.
Arrival service will be arranged.
- Social programme will be available for students.
- Social programme will be announced in spring 2023 – it is a wonderful opportunity for international participants to get to know each other, Copenhagen, and the Danish culture through specially arranged activities such as guided city tours of Copenhagen, Danish folk-dancing, comedy night as well as a weekend trip around Denmark.
Date: 26 June 2023. Students will get important information about different aspects of ISUP such as studying at CBS, courses and exams, library resources etc.
Electronic transcripts will confirm the courses taken and grades received. We do not issue certificates of attendance, and we do not indicate failing grades on transcripts.
The contact person at ISUP for Aurora partners is Casper Lindblad Andresen, and the contact e-mail regarding Aurora courses for both partners and students is email@example.com