On the Universität Innsbruck Aurora Homepage the students can find all necessary information about the application process and the registration link. Below you will find a list of courses for WiSe 2022 / 2023. In particular, we would like highlight the first course listed, as it is part of the Joint Programme: Understanding Europe.
- 800.861 Perspectives on Europe in a Global Context (Bachelor Level, online, lecture, 5 ECTS Credits)
This course is the first part of the Joint Programme: Understanding Europe, formed by the Pilot Domain 3.4.4 – Cultures: Diversity & Identity.
This course introduces students into studying the visions and challenges of Europe and European integration in the making. Trans-European conflict, cooperation and integration is addressed from a historical and contemporary perspective: We look at the historical constitution of Europe, its political institutions, societal objectives and symbolic representations in media, film, literature, popular culture and arts. In six learning units, we will cover:
- The European Union: History and Current Challenges
- Migration and Mobility
- Philosophical and Political Concepts of Europe
- War and Conflict in Europe
- Imagined Others and Memory Cultures
- Narratives of Europe in film, literature and arts
Although the official deadline is September 4th, students can still apply and their details will be processed manually.
- 800.872 Lecture series on climate protection (Master Level, online, lecture, 2,5 ECTS Credits)
- 800.873 Sustainability & Climate Change (Master Level, online, lecture-practical course, 5 ECTS Credits)
- 800.874 Sustainability Communication & Sustainability Thought Leadership (Master Level, online, lecture, 5 ECTS Credits)
- 326.008 Artificial intelligence and the law: Technological Possibilities and Societal Challenges (Bachelor Level, online, lecture-practical course, 5 ECTS Credits)
- 610.017 American Literature and Culture: Infidels like Me: The Barbary Captivity Narrative between North America and North Africa (Master Level, online, seminar, 5 ECTS Credits)
- 645.613 Cultural Encounters and Conflicts: The Making of Europe (Bachelor Level, online, lecture, 5 ECTS Credits)